Attention all hot guys!

My friend Mimi and I are just curious as to what teams have the hottest guys this year. So we can make sure to “scout them out” at competitions. Please reply with pictures, team information, etc. and we will get back to you with ours. Thank you!

Are you gals serious ?? haha well if you are message me back ill fill ya in on all the info you’ll need . hahah

If anyone mentions 258 to you, skip it. We’re not worth it…

:stuck_out_tongue:

look no further than 1067!! its got MEEE so of course its what you’re looking for!

hee heee me no post pic . . . . . . . so you will never know if i am lying or not unless you DOO come check us out!

(haha, finally! a potential . . . . . . . )

or you will just forget i exist.

Are you gals serious?

In a word, Yes.:yikes:

if you are serious like you say you are why don’t you message me then im always looking for somebody interesting to talk to and right now you gals caught my attention. hahah i’ll send ya some pics later if ya message me then

No contest here, I mean, just look at my user picture!

Waaaaaiiiiittttt…this isn’t the ugly guys line!

/me walks away

*Originally posted by FotoPlasma *
**If anyone mentions 258 to you, skip it. We’re not worth it…

:stuck_out_tongue: **

But I think the boys of 258 are cute…

Trust me, our team’s rico suave will find you guys quickly.

But, I’ll be the loud one, who’s trying to figure out what the heck he’s doing.

I thought this is what the FIRST classifieds was for

1 Like

I am a sexy piece of man meat.

What regional are you gals be at and are you goin to nationals ? i sure hope so !! hehe message me later

anyone who thinks they should post in here to answer your question is nuts.

Look, you want hot guys, you don’t look in a forum full of robotics geeks.

1 Like

*Originally posted by MacZealot *
**anyone who thinks they should post in here to answer your question is nuts.

Look, you want hot guys, you don’t look in a forum full of robotics geeks. **

word…

*Originally posted by team 713 *
**I thought this is what the FIRST classifieds was for **

It is…and frankly what people view as “hot” persay differs by the person. on a personal view I find that whole question to be somewhat superficial of you ladies to be asking. That may be me being a prude, or being arrogant on some level…but really. Also I think you ladies should find out for yourselves if you think somebody is hot or not at the regionals or other events such as championships. It seems a little immature to me to just be posting requesting who is hot and who isnt…and I can see this leading to hurt feelings if somebody took a comment the wrong way.

1 Like

yea ummm… what she said

MacZealot …i agree that looking for guys on a chat room is pretty lame don’t don’t use such harsh words such as "robotics geeks " everybody on this whole website is here or found this site for one reason… robotics . Im not yelling at you just i don’t wanna see the fourm explode with people freaking about you calling them a “robotics geek”

<------ HUGE ROBOTICS GEEK AND PROUD OF IT

*Originally posted by “Big Mike” *
**<------ HUGE ROBOTICS GEEK AND PROUD OF IT **

I find the term quite endearing, actually.

Proud to be a geek.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Same