ATTENTION: Teams participating in AZ regional

Team 60 has contacted Castles n’ Coasters, a small mimiature golf and ride amusement park in Phoenix and they have offered to open their facility to us on Thursday March 11th from 6-10 pm if we can guarantee 300 people attending. We would definitely like them to open their park to us.

The price per person is only 10 dollars for unlimited ride use and unlimited miniature golf.

If you or your team are interested, please post the number of people that would be attending. If the total is 300 or more, we can call and confirm this date.

For more information, please check out www.castlesncoasters.com.
If you have any additional questions, e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Amanda M

We’ll go.

I probably have 29 people going.

Are you able to get Phoenix regional participating teams contact info, and send an email to all of them?

Hmm, we may be interested in attending, I will find out soon and let you know. The only problem I foresee is that normally Thursdays we work well until the pits close at 8pm making everything work and testing things…

So even if we were to say we would be going, there is no guarantee.

Ok so ive been to castles and costers before and let me say its a fun time.
Minigolf=Fun
Small coasters so you wont barf afterwards= fun
arcade= fun

fun+fun+fun= good time to be had by all

You are referring to this Castles N’ Coasters , correct? - http://www.ddrfreak.com/locations/locations.php?action=displayLocation&locationID=388

If so… well, I hope our team will go, and I’ve passed along the information to one of our teachers. We’ll let you know if we plan to come along.

Hey no problem. Just let me know by at least next Monday (the first).

This is how I think of it… not only little roller coasters and arcades and golf, but it will be open to ONLY FIRST people that are going to the AZ regional! It’s like one big FIRST party!

And yes, it is that Castles n’ Coasters

Cyber Blue can go 30.

When will we know if this is a definite or not so we can make alternative plans?

Thanks

I am hoping by next Monday. That will give teams some time to think everything over, and for me to confirm/cancel with the park.

Anyone else thinking about doing this?? March 1st is tomorrow… :eek:

alright, so now I have about 110 people that want to go
I am still waiting on responses from a few teams, so I will definitely need to know by Wednesday.

I’ve contacted most teams, and if I missed anyone, let me know!

Ok, we have 14 people that could go. However, we can’t guarantee anything, because as I said earlier, Thursday we usually work all the way up till the 8pm deadline. So unless something dramatic happens and our bot works perfectly at our first regional, we probably won’t be able to go.

okay, so up to now, I am at about 200 people that can go. I need about 300, and I am still waiting for a few responses, but if anyone knows any teams that haven’t said anything, pester them for me! haha!

I’ll keep y’all posted

Amandy

I really hope you get enough people to do this. Maybe you can persuade them to let us do it with only 200 some people. I can’t wait to get on the Freefall ride. Do you know how high it is?

I HEREBY CHALLENGE EACH PERSON READING THIS TO SPIN ME OUT ON THE NASKARTS OR OTHERWISE BEAT ME IN A RACE. I HOPE TO SEE CHALLENGERS THAT NIGHT.

HOW CAN YOU FIND ME? NAMES CHRIS. I HANG OUT WITH TEAM 696 (CIRCUIT BREAKERS) WE HAVE A INDIAN GUY WHO WEARS A TURBINE. ASK FOR ME! I’M WHITE AND PROBABLY ONE OF THE TALLEST GUYS THERE!

ILL BE THERE!!! :smiley:

I challenge you to a duel!

Hey Amanda

Any word yet?

Thanks
Scott

Alright, stats are as follows:

I have confirmed with the park, and they are opening for us. I am still waiting for a list of ides that will be open.

The park will open from 7-11 now (to allow some tams time to finish up with the pits, if they need to)

The cost is still 10 dollars.

I have contacted all of the teams in Az, and have not yet recieved responses from many of them. If you know a team near to you that is planning to attend, invite them. Invite anyone you can! It should be a great time, and the more the merrier!

I am going to see if I can get an announcement of some sort at the regional in the morning Thursday, or at closing ceremonies (assuming they have them).

I’ll be in the pits ALL WEEKEND! Come by and say hello!

Amandy

I am going to see if I can get an announcement of some sort at the regional in the morning Thursday, or at closing ceremonies (assuming they have them).

I’ll be in the pits ALL WEEKEND! Come by and say hello!

Amandy

Amandy,

I will be glad to print up some flyers that can be handed out on Thursday. How many would you like?

Ken Loyd
Team 64