Attention: Tigerbolt Chatters

Well…I’m sure that some of you have noticed this, but it seems as if we’ve all suddenly forgotten about the Tigerbolt Chat. I can think of about fifteen people, many of whom often post here on CD that were very frequent chatters. Sean from 271 came up with the idea of all of us picking a time and date and meeting in the chat to goof around, just for old times sake. I’m not sure if this will happen, because I’m well aware that many of you have jobs as well as lives (woah…what’s a life? I’ve never had one of those before…). Just an idea…:slight_smile:

~Angela who actually misses the confusion and insanity the Tigerbolt Chat was always filled with

i went to tigerbolt chat today and it was down

Hmm…that’s strange…I’m guessing you used the site to get to it. Maybe it’s still working, just the site is messed up. You can also use mIRC to access it. I’ll try it later and if it doesn’t work, I’ll let Lora (the holy Tigerbolt webmaster) know.

~Ang

is not holy…is far from holy…is just a tie-dye clad FIRST-a-holic helping out 73 :wink: I’ll go see what’s up with the site Sunday morning to work out any bugs.

~ lora

the java client works for me.

For the record, the web client is at http://www.rit.edu/~us1stwww/chat.html

If you prefer to use your own IRC client the server is irc.webmaster.com and the channel is #firstrobotics

*Originally posted by littlefish180 *
**Well…I’m sure that some of you have noticed this, but it seems as if we’ve all suddenly forgotten about the Tigerbolt Chat. I can think of about fifteen people, many of whom often post here on CD that were very frequent chatters. Sean from 271 came up with the idea of all of us picking a time and date and meeting in the chat to goof around, just for old times sake. I’m not sure if this will happen, because I’m well aware that many of you have jobs as well as lives (woah…what’s a life? I’ve never had one of those before…). Just an idea…:slight_smile:

~Angela who actually misses the confusion and insanity the Tigerbolt Chat was always filled with **

I miss the chaos and insanity, too.

Whenever I go on, there is nobody in there :frowning: .

Just tell me when and where…well, I know where…so…just tell me when. :slight_smile:

~Christina ºoº

maybe noone is on there because they are all on the Chief:D

could be that…probably is that…

good call david

*Originally posted by mike o’leary *
**could be that…probably is that…

good call david **

Thank you, thank you very much.:smiley: (No, thats not an Elvis impersination. I’m making fun of our Team Coordinator, Scott) I hope you read this Scott:p

:confused: :confused: :confused: what happened???:confused: :confused: :confused:

he says that when he is impressed with something that he did. like getting something done on time. so i like to make fun of him about it. but don’t be worried, we are good friends:cool: well, at least i hope so.