Autodesk and FRC 2020

Starting today I will be monitoring the CAD forum and will answer any questions related to Autodesk Inventor and Fusion 360 for this years build season.
As always we will be posting the KOP and Field models in Inventor, Fusion and STEP formats after the Kickoff.
Any questions you may have can be sent to me directly at [email protected]
Looking forward to another great year.

Phil

27 Likes

Sweet, love to see the industry involvement! Thanks again to Autodesk for the annual sponsorship of the program!

Thank you Phil. I remember meeting you probably 13 years ago, and to this day I still use (and teach) the sketching tips you taught me. Many thanks to you and Autodesk for the continuing support of FIRST and education in general.

I have students trying but struggling to make the transition from Inventor to Fusion. The process flow does seem pretty different. What are the best resources available to help them re-learn and make the transition from one to the other? I really like the cloud based collaboration facility, but they can’t seem to get over the “I’m faster in Inventor” hurdle.

I will be posting this as a new topic. This is material created for FRC and Fusion 360.

1 Like

Thanks, all the best for the coming season.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.