Autonomous error

I wasn’t sure where to post this, it seemed like the most relevant forum.

Lately we updated the cRIO and LabView, and now our autonomous mode works only once, after I switch to Teleop if I switch back to Auto it writes on the driver station disabled and not letting the Autonomous run.
Is it because of the update?
How do I fix it?

We’ve run autonomous multiple times since the update.

There are many things you can do in your code to cause this kind of problem. It would be helpful if you posted your project.

The Driver station will not allow autonomous code to be run if it has already been booted as Tele-Op. The Driver Station in order to run Autonomous will HAVE to be started up with the switch set to Auto. Then, you can switch to tele-op.

Happy Testing!

That is only true of the OTB versions of the firmware. Make sure you are using LabVIEW update 3.0a and cRIO image v11.

That is only true of the OTB versions of the firmware. Make sure you are using LabVIEW update 3.0a and cRIO image v11.

If I updated Labview and the cRio as you said, I won’t have to do what Joshua said? 'cause we had several issues with Autonomous working and not working after updating everything (not really sure that we tested autonomous before that).

If you’re using the most recent version, it shouldn’t have this problem

I would say check your AutonomousInit function(or the thing above your autonomous while loop if you’re using SimpleRobot). Make sure that you’re intializing all the variables that you use in autonomous every time it is initialized.