Thought I would share a couple clips. We were testing our autonomous for our upcoming event this week. It was more of trial and ERROR. More error than trial. By the end of the night we cleaned up the programming issues
First clip is our robot running autonomous with reversed values = Mentor being run over.
Second clip we corrected the values issue…we thought. turns out we didn’t add a stop to the autonomous = robot wiping out chairs, table and projector stand, the only reason it stopped was because it disconnected its self from the drivers station and it pulled it on the floor.
Disclaimer no children, mentors, robots, computers or school property were harmed or destroyed.