Bad news forTeam 369

Friday, March 19th our Mentor Joseph Boffa was was hit by a drunk driver. He is induce coma now.Our prayers to his wife and family.

He has our prayers. Sorry to hear that man.

That is very sad. I’ll say a prayer for his quick recovery.

You have 1086’s sympathies and prayers! All hope for a swift and complete recovery!

You have Team 1329’s deepest sympathies and prayers.

I will certainly keep your mentor in my thoughts and prayers. 1676 wishes him the best.

Team 369 absolutely has my thoughts and prayers, I wish nothing but the best and for a speedy recovery.

deepest prayers from team 571

Team 862 gives our thoughts and sympathies, and wishes him the best of luck.

I hate how good times can turn so quickly. I am sure all of us on team 1922 hope for the speediest of recoveries.

Your mentor, his family friends and team have our deepest prayers.

Though I’m not religious (and thus do not pray), your whole team has my condolences. The emotional strain must be unbearable.

team 2240’s prayers go out to him, his family, and your team

So sorry to hear this.

Mr. Boffa, his family, and all of Team 369 are in our prayers. MOE 365 is thinking of all of you during this difficult time.

My heart goes out to team 369 and Joe’s family. May he recover quickly.

Sincerely,
Andy Baker

Team 107 will keep your team and Joseph Boffa in our prayers. We will also pray for his family and close friends. Hope all goes well and praying for a speedy recovery.

Team 341 has Joe and his family in our prayers.

Team 1742 - Shockwave, will keep Joseph, his family, friends and Team 369 in our prayers. I know it’s difficult to deal with the unknown and uncertainty associated with such injuries. We will pray for a speedy and full recovery.

Our prayers are with you, Joe.

You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope for a speedy recovery. My best of wishes to you 369