Banner Sensors

Team 350 needs 4 more banner(line) sensors.

If any team out there has any banner sensors they are not using and could spare, we would be very happy to take them off your hands, if you would like information on where you can send them, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks, Justin Judkins

I’ll check with my mentor first, but we might be able to donate up to 3. I’ll have to check though.

that would be great, thank you for checking.

i think you can buy them off the shelf, i know we got a few somewhere. maybe digikey?

should be somewhere on the first page under documents and files and whatnot…

just a headsup for you guys, the banner sensors have changed it seems each year over the past 3 seasons. what i mean by change is how and what it detects, i know one year it was for retroreflective tape, then last year was using i think an ir signal and this years seem to go off a color gradient. Make sure that if you do buy more, you buy the years specific that you want. I have the part numbers around here for at least this years and lasts and i will post them with a short product description when i have more time.

“What looks to be the same will in the end be different”

Well…

We can’t find them. :frowning:

–EDIT–
Sorry, hope that you can find them somewhere else. :frowning:

If you go to Newark.com and do a search for banner you will get many results. We are using the “World beam”, check the numbers on the banners you have or Go from the descriptions. Good luck