BattleCry@WPI 11 Trailer Video

All,

The Battlecry 11 trailer has been posted. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barvqRIz0-w

Can’t believe that the event is next week already!! See you all next Friday in Harrington Auditorium!

That just made my day.

At first, I couldn’t really understand how the video clip had anything to do with BC11…and then I woke up from my ignorant stupor and started laughing quite profusely.

Excellent trailer, and I cant wait to come up to Worcester for an awesome weekend. Last year was a blast, too. BC is definitely one of the best off season events I’ve attended.

I can’t wait!! Although we might be really restricted because we will be missing: All mentors except 1, our drive coach, our driver, and our head programmer. And to top it off, we are missing all of teh well-fit students/mentors/adults to fit the missing positions!! This is why people need to not schedule PROMS during a robot competition

That was cool!!

"Well, I don’t really think that the end can be assessed as of itself as being the end because what does the end feel like? It’s like saying when you try to extrapolate the end of the universe, you say, if the universe is indeed infinite, then how - what does that mean? How far is all the way, and then if it stops, what’s stopping it, and what’s behind what’s stopping it? So, what’s the end, you know, is my question to you. "

If you guys need help 1519 and its members are definitely there to pay back all the times you bailed us out at GSR and help in any way we can! :yikes: Is that one mentor my brother by any chance? :rolleyes:

Can’t wait, just a week away!

Actually no…he was going to be our coach, but then he had some meting or something…its going to be interesting…

“why couldn’t you just make 10 louder…” - I love it!

Can’t wait to see everyone at BC11! Have a top-notch group of teams ready to have a great time, an awesome group of volunteers,…we have put in requests for the weather to cooperate, and are ready to have some fun!

Whether you are a team, volunteer, or spectator (we will be webcasting), we hope you’ll join us on 7-8 May for the event!

www.wpi.edu/+bc

Yeah… the first time I watched this was with the sound off… So I really didn’t understand it… But I finally got it… Is Back in Black going again?

LOL! Thats great! wish we were going, but were attending a different event the same weekend this year :frowning:
Itll still be great though! good luck teams!

One more day until BattleCry11! Anyone else excited? :slight_smile:

I’m excited!!! I’ll be Lead Queuing (I like to hang out on the Blue side). Can’t wait to see everyone there, please stop by & say hi!

PS - Andy & I have been very hard at work getting “Minute to Win It” ready for the Friday social. It looks awesome and we can’t wait to have everyone play!

Next year, will it go to twelve?