We are excited to finally be able to confirm that BattleCry@WPI 21 will be happening and it’s coming up soon! Spots are still available, so please read below if you are interested as this will look different from the past.
For more info, visit battlecry.wpi.edu
- There are two dates available, July 31st and August 1st. Register for one or both.
- Cost is $300 for one event, $450 to attend both. Each team will receive 10 event t-shirts.
- Event is limited capacity, so we will only be accepting 24 teams and a max of 10 individuals per team may attend in-person.
- Each day will feature 6-7 qualifying matches per team, followed by a 24 team round robin tournament. This means most teams will get around 12 matches.
- At this time, we can only accept teams from MA, CT, RI, NH, VT, ME, NY, NJ, PA.
- This event is not open to the public. It will be streamed at twitch.tv/wpirobotics
- We HIGHLY ENCOURAGED teams only bring vaccinated individuals to the event. All volunteers must be vaccinated.
- Masks are required indoors at all times regardless of status. Only water may be consumed indoors, all other food/drink is outdoor only where you are allowed to remove your mask.
- Besides team registration, each individual team member must pre-register, sign a waiver, and be checked in upon arrival.