[BB] "Pass it on" 11/17/11

Good Afternoon Teams,

FRC (and FIRST) is in need of a few good non-engineering applicants for current job openings at HQ in Manchester, NH. Please spread the word and check back in the near future as at least one more non-engineering position is in the works.

Do you watch American Choppers on the Discovery Channel? Grainger (a FIRST sponsor) let us know that American Choppers filmed an episode at their facility back in October and that as part of the shoot, Grainger presented a check to FIRST. We understand that November 21st the build episode will air and that the unveil episode is scheduled for February 13th. I know I’ll be watching.

The 2nd generation e-watt saver light bulbs have arrived. Visit our website for more details.

51 days until Kickoff
See you then!

Nothing too crazy this time.

ITS CONFIRMED. 2 WHEEL ROBOT GAME.

Which business though? I hope they picked Paul Jr. Designs to build the bike.

I can see programmers everywhere about to call it quits :ahh: lol

They actually think we’re going to have time to watch TV on February 13. :smiley:

Naah, just use a big flywheel to keep it upright. :rolleyes:

FRC (and FIRST) is in need of a few good non-engineering applicants for current job openings at HQ in Manchester, NH. Please spread the word and check back in the near future as at least one more non-engineering position is in the works.

I’ll get my resume prepared and ready to go again.

Or maybe just a piece of cheese!

-Dave