[BB]: Still not Bill #2 (FRC Java Software Available)

For those who haven’t seen it yet:

Hi Everyone,

This is Frank again, still guest blogging for Bill. Bill is still in the hospital, but you’ll be happy to know he was feeling well enough yesterday to ask to have his laptop brought to him so he could get back fully in the communications loop. You can’t keep a good man down!

In addition, I’m very pleased to let you know that an early version of the FRC Java software is now available for download at http://first.wpi.edu/FRC/frcjava.html . I know we promised this for November, and I apologize for being a few days late, but I think you will be very happy with the results. Our hats off to the extraordinarily dedicated Java beta test teams and the developers for all their hard work! Veteran teams, I encourage you to open your doors to rookies in your area interested in getting an early look at Java and how it works with the robot. Remember they don’t have the advantage of having last year’s control system to experiment with.

37 days until 2010 Kickoff
See you there!

Bill’s getting better, and it looks like the Java Software is now available! The news just keeps getting better and better! Thoughts anyone…?

• Jason Law

it’s a good thing they released it so that the non-beta teams can finally start practicing.