#BDIBS T-Shirts Now Available for Sale

Our robots may be sad to be bagged and tagged for a few weeks, but we’ll see them again soon. For now, we’re relaxing (a little bit) and celebrating #BDIBS! The Elm City Robo Squad (FRC558) has been using the hashtag #BDIBS to share our stories about the “Best Day in Build Season” for the 2018 FIRST Robotics Competition Power Up season. We hope other teams will celebrate with us and enjoy these t-shirts in a variety of colors (black, yellow, purple, red and blue) as well as mens and womens fits to match your own style.

The first batch of shirt orders are open until 3/2/18.
You can order them now on by clicking here to see the Bonfire order site.

Additionally if you would like to and are able to donate to the team you can via Bonfire as well.
Thanks, and good luck with your competition season.

I think we should all join 558 and celebrate #BDIBS!

I ordered my #BDIBS shirt!

There’s just 1 day remaining to get this t-shirt of a sad robot slowly suffocating in a 6 mil yard waste bag.

Why just one day left? Is there some kind of deadline on the manufacturing of this shirt for some perverse, inexplicable reason?

They have to be shipped.

Don’t worry. If they are being shipped to a district then FedEx gets 6 hours of unboxing time.

Due to the success and feedback of the first batch of shirts, the #BDIBS shirts are available for a second batch starting today. Based on Bonfires requirements if we can sell 16+ more they will be automatically printed and shipped. Thanks to everyone who purchased one so far! They still come in a variety of colors (black, yellow, purple, red and blue) as well as mens and womens fits to match your own style.

You can order your own here: #BDIBS Batch #2](https://www.bonfire.com/bdibs-frc558/)