Be on the lookout

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70345&highlight=game+hint

Game hints began coming out around this time last year.
:eek:

OH OH OH, ITS OUT, THE HINT IS OUT! WATER GAME! WATER GAME!!! WATER GAME!!!

Oh, sorry. You really shouldn’t interrupt my practice.

Dear GDC,

We don’t want a game hint this year.

Thank You

GASP! No game hint. Nothing to think about over Christmas. No reason to overdose before build season! :eek: :yikes:

That might be nice for a change…:smiley: :rolleyes:

Dear GDC,

Please disregard this statement. There are some of us who would enjoy the challenge and excitement of a game hint this year. Andrew should speak for himself :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank You

:

We did speak for ourselves? :wink:

Oh well, guess plan B for when it is released, add "http://www.chiefdelphi.com 127.0.0.1 to my /etc/hosts file.

This year, alliance robots must communicate with each other using Morse code.

(I deduced this from dlavery’s “THIS IS NOT A HINT…” message) :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, time for me to go hide in a hole!

hides

You do realize that ‘no hint’ could still be a hint … :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want a game hint, just start posting random Monty Python quotes. Dave could never resist commenting or adding to one. It is the perfect way to draw him out considering he has been too quite since Thanksgiving. :smiley:

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Easily the best quote in that movie.

“Ni!”

“What…is your name?”
“I am Captain Jean-Luc Picard, of the U.S.S. Enterprise.”
“What…is your quest?”
“I seek the Holy Grail.”
“What is the velocity of a Bird of Prey?”
“Do you mean a Romulan Bird of Prey, or a Klingon Bird of Prey?”
“Hmm? I don’t know tha–whaaaaaaaa!”

(It’s a lot funnier in the original Klingon. Seriously.)

Mr. Ken Andrews, of Leighton Road, Slough has concealed himself extremely well. He could be almost anywhere. He could be behind the wall, inside the water barrel, beneath a pile of leaves, up in the tree, squatting down behind the car, concealed in a hollow, or crouched behind any one of a hundred bushes. However, we happen to know – he’s in the water barrel.

You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest… WITH… A HERRING!

No… No… This can’t be happening. Dave, say it ain’t so.

:frowning:

"Well, he’s… he’s, ah… probably pining for the fjords. "

One of my favorite sketches, ever.

“And now for something completely different.”

I did hear somewhere that Dave was a distant cousin of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kürstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -eine -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönendanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm