BE Thanks And Congrats...

ok i had to make a thread for this because i know a lot of people have a lot to say about how amzing this comp was…

First i would like to say Thank you to team 25 for hosting an amzing event was my first time to BE and am looking forward to going next year if im in the area… Also a quick thansk to Korei B from 25 for giving me a roof to sleep under as well as many other CT firsters who made the drive down…

Secondly… A few personal Thanks… First the small thanks… Big Mike for helping us out as well as Mr. Wade for when we had problems with the field controler and with our bots radio as well… now for the big,…

To Lisa R. from 173… Thank you for surprising the crap outta me from flying up to FLA and thank you for stepping in to be our drive coach with no questions asked and helping us fix the bot completely you were in there helping the whole way… thank you…

Jake G. 134… thank you too for coming down to BE and being our HP with no questions asked… and also for helping out on the bot, running around like a mad man with… no questions asked… and for scrapping your knee up for the team while being HP in one of our matches…

Conor R. 1403… you were in and out of our pit more so than anyone else and giving us a lending hand with anything we need, tools, supplies, a hand or two…

Henry 222… for staying calm under pressure trying to help us fix the screw…

Team 237… for letting us use your backup battery the whole event *which we still have and WILL return…

Team 25… for all the tools you lent to us which were returned =P

everyone to whoever came over to our pit to give us a lending hand when our bot broke down and tried to help us fix it… just thank you…

We Team 38 which consisted of me and Ashley C. from 38 came down to BE w/ only a half working bot… by the first match it was working, by the 5th it broke, and we still ended up 5-1-1… and making it to the semi finals so also thanks to 222 + 145 for being our alliance partners…

THANK YOU ALL