Beach Cities Robotics

Hi Everyone!
I’m the webmaster for Beach Cities Robotics (http://www.bcrobotics.org) and was wondering what you think of our team’s site. There are a few kinks to work out here and there, but I’d like to hear your comments on how it looks now. Cheers!

Just took a look at your page. The load time is not too bad considering I’m on a dial-up connection. I do, however, have to say that I’m not fond of the frame scroll being within another frame scroll. On my monitor, (standard 17", I think), I have to scroll the actual browser frame to the bottom and then the frame from your page to see everything. Also, the top frame with the name of the team appears to have the bottom cut off in my browser. (I’m currently using Internet Exploder 6.x.)

indieFan

The load time for me was almost instaneous. I connect at home through a LAN to a broadband cabel modem. I’m also using IE6 but didn’t notice any frames cut off. I actually had stumbled upon your web site about a week ago when looking at other FIRST teams. The color scheme looks good but I could also say the scroll within a scroll could get annoying, especially if you don’t have a scroll mouse. I really like your “Quick News” panel where you could catch up on anything new without having to search the whole website (That’s where I found the “President’s Volunteer Service Award” that I brought up to my team since we keep track of all our hours and I might be contacting your team for more information on). I haven’t had a chance to browse your complete site since you do have a lot of links but I honestly haven’t found anything I really didn’t like. It’s a great site, keep up the good work and get your forums going! :slight_smile:

I’ve just added some flavors as well as fixed the double scroll for resolutions 1024x768 and up. Does anyone have suggestions for a good menu bar?