Beatty Done????

Done or finished?

http://www.hammond.k12.in.us/TeamHammond/thvideo.html

We do have a good time.

Mr. Bill

You guys are nuts.

That… that was amazing. I definitely have to give you guys a standing ovation for that one. But next time, could you “accidentally” have the secret 2006 shooter case fall open for us? :wink:

I’m still laughing guys, keep up the good work and good luck this year.

JT

Among the many things that FIRST has taught me, I belive that the most important one is to, on occasion, just smile and nod in appreciation.

That one made my morning.
It will be hours before I stop grinning like an idiot.

Funniest part of the video for me?
The 2005 Cone-of-Silence holding a poof ball.

-JV

Who 'da thunk it…Darryl’s got some sweet moves. I’m just waiting for the next Fox show “Dancing with the guys from Hammond” :yikes:

Smiling is not an option when watching this video. I wish our mentors were this cool. Wait I am one, whoops. :smiley:

I’ve got to agree with Dave…smooth moves Dr. Noble!! Do we get a live show at nationals??

Lol there is only one word that can describe that … hilarious!

WOW!!! Now the question is when will i stop laughing. That was great guys.

That’s one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a while!

Now, why didn’t Mr. Bill join in the dancing???

WOW!!! Gotta show this our mentors.

ROFL and LMAO at the same time :smiley:

Yet another veteran team succumbs to the pressures of the build season. Rookies watch, out this could happen to you!

I was in the middle of class in my teacher assistant hour and watched this and could barely contain my laugher! :yikes:
I actually really thought that the actual version of that commercial was hilarious already, now it’s just incredibly awesome.
Nice moves Beatty… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, Bill. Why don’t you rub it in a little more :wink:

::Goes back to trying to get the camera to work::

I had to watch it again to catch that.

Although I have to wonder–was that weight estimate with or without the secret ball shooter?

Only one word describes that…WOW…thanks for the laugh guys that was awesome.

-Pat

It’s bad luck just seeing a thing like that.

Awesome. Definitely made my morning!! :smiley:

What’s that? It’s afternoon already??

Note to ChiefDelphi readers:

I did not teach Andy Morrison (the kid in the baseball shirt) to dance. That is all.