Belated V-Day Gift to all on the boards...

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 2/15/2001 3:50 PM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

Well, I really made this just for the people in the pics, but I thought other people might want to see strange Kickoff pics.

Why the wait? I was waiting for people to forget about them to post them.

Have a wonderful day,
-Jessica B, #237

Posted by Veronica at 2/15/2001 5:17 PM EST

Student on team #27, Team Rush, from Osmtech and Textron.

In Reply to: Belated V-Day Gift to all on the boards…
Posted by Jessica Boucher on 2/15/2001 3:50 PM EST:

:Jess,
that was so funny!!! We can not stop giggling, thanks for the laughs! Much appreciated
V and carrie

Well, I really made this just for the people in the pics, but I thought other people might want to see strange Kickoff pics.

: Why the wait? I was waiting for people to forget about them to post them.

: Have a wonderful day,
: -Jessica B, #237

Posted by Lora Knepper at 2/15/2001 7:03 PM EST

Other on team #73, Tigerbolt, from Rochester Institute of Technology / Edison Tech HS and Alstom and Fiber Technologies.

The pics are awesome Jess!! hugs Hope you don’t mind, but I tried to doctor up the one of me Andy B and Joe J for a profile pic ;o) Not everyday you get bunny ears by one of the most respected members of the FIRST community ;o)

~ lora

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 2/16/2001 6:53 AM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

In Reply to: dies laughing remembering kickoff
Posted by Lora Knepper on 2/15/2001 7:03 PM EST:

: The pics are awesome Jess!! hugs Hope you don’t mind, but I tried to doctor up the one of me Andy B and Joe J for a profile pic ;o) Not everyday you get bunny ears by one of the most respected members of the FIRST community ;o)

I dont mind at all, thats why I put it up, fuzziness & all :wink:

-Jessica B, #237

Posted by Matt Leese at 2/15/2001 7:45 PM EST

Other on team #73, Tigerbolt, from Edison Technical HS and Alstom & Fiber Technologies & RIT.

Seeing the pictures at the Kelso’s before we got there makes me kind of glad that we got stuck in snow. Just as a reminder to everyone, it takes a lot longer to make the trip from Rochester to New Hampshire in the snow. Erg, and now’s there’s a picture of me on the internet with my hand randomly in the air. sigh :wink:

Matt who considers it quite an experience to be stuck in a car with Jeff for 11 hours…

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 2/16/2001 6:46 AM EST

In Reply to: Re: Belated V-Day Gift to all on the boards…
Posted by Matt Leese on 2/15/2001 7:45 PM EST:

:Erg, and now’s there’s a picture of me on the internet with my hand randomly in the air. sigh :wink:

Get over it, Matt, there’s bad pics of all of us up on the net somewhere :wink:

-Jessica B, #237

Posted by Anton Abaya at 2/16/2001 2:09 AM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NONE AT THE MOMENT! :(.

poor tigger. having an identity crisis with pooh from last year.
:slight_smile:
-anton