Belt material

in this picture is a black belt material that is riveted into the drive.

does anyone know what that material is and where can i get the material?

I think you’re referring to the black perforated plastic. That was provided in the KoP years ago, and came with some window motors and a window track. It was used as a power window drive. You can try GM parts or Chrysler.:slight_smile: