BIG Problem: Snowed In

Just now, Southern California has undercome a large bout of rain and snow. It is expected to snow some here tonight (in the desert, where it hasn’t in 5 years) and we are afraid that the freeway to get down to LA for kickoff may be closed. If we are unable to make it down there, what do we do about the kit? There is a local team who is holding a broadcast of the kickoff from NASA, so we don’t have to worry about that, but we need to know how and when we could get the kit if the freeway is unfortunately closed.

Thank you,
Joshua May