Bobcat robotics Done???

yep thats right:smiley:

We thought we should make it a tradition. Nothing like a spoof of a spoof of a commercial !:yikes:

iPod/PSP/MP4 download available through Google Video

note: engineers= bad dancers :slight_smile:

cracks me up. every time.

Cute, guys! Can’t wait to see you at Jersey and UTC!

Oh my! :yikes:

Those dance moves took a long time to choreograph.

No pics of robot? :frowning:

How did you choreograph? Group? A choreographer? Spontaneous movement? - and without popping the tubes -

You guys are so cool.
Jane

this is just a joke if you look at the other links in the post you may understand it better. we are not really done with our robot. we just thought it would be fun to make our own version of the Beatty and wildstang videos from last year:D
unless of course you mean pictures of our '97 bot.

LOL!

That was awesome!

I’d love to tell you we hired a professional choreographer, but I think it’s fairly clear ‘spontaneous movement’ is the best way to describe it.

I’m a fan of this one.

To anyone who wants some robot spoilers: If you look closely in the background you can see some of the actual machines used to make parts.

haha very cool!

Nicely done guys. :]

Can’t wait to see it actually done.

hmm I didn’t even think of that. I don’t know if you can really see anything of interest. :yikes:

Oh man, the final-final cut is even better!!!

So what kind of bonus points does one get for having one of your 1997 Ring Rangler shirts?? :eek:

and to think, I never thought that shirt would be back in style!! (or does that just make me wicked old?)

haha nice, we had some extra shirts laying around the shop as well as one of the hats from that year:D

Back in style is an understatement.

We’re calling them throwbacks and wearing them proudly. :smiley: