Bobcat Robotics Scouting Data....

Posted by Tom S. at 03/04/2001 9:28 PM EST

Student on team #177, The Bobcats, from South Windsor High School and International Fuel Cells.

Since this year’s game is about cooperation between teams, it is a good idea to share the data, so we can all find out who we work well with. Team 177 - the bobcats collected data about all the teams at the UTC regional. It is available on a website (see link below) This data is directly from the palm pilots on the field… i have no idea how accurate it is… but the teams that i printed out seemed to be accurate :slight_smile:

See the link below…

Hopefully other teams will share their data so we can all have reports on every team before we get to nationals…

Tom Schindler
Team 177 - The Bobcats

Posted by Adrienne at 03/04/2001 9:43 PM EST

Student on team #191, X-Cats, from Wilson and Xerox.

In Reply to: Bobcat Robotics Scouting Data…
Posted by Tom S. on 03/04/2001 9:28 PM EST:

Thank you very much! Our team has been trying to scout on the web, but many teams don’t have up to date sites and this helps alot. Hopefully after we go to our regional we can do something similer to help everyone else out.

Posted by Tom S. at 03/04/2001 9:49 PM EST

Student on team #177, The Bobcats, from South Windsor High School and International Fuel Cells.

In Reply to: Re: Bobcat Robotics Scouting Data…
Posted by Adrienne on 03/04/2001 9:43 PM EST:

No problemo… just make sure you save me one of those little clicker noisemakers you guys have every year (if you have them this year) :slight_smile:

Tom Schindler
Team 177

: Thank you very much! Our team has been trying to scout on the web, but many teams don’t have up to date sites and this helps alot. Hopefully after we go to our regional we can do something similer to help everyone else out.

Posted by soap108 at 03/04/2001 10:45 PM EST

Engineer on team #108, SigmaC@T, from Dillard & Taravella HS and Motorola.

In Reply to: Bobcat Robotics Scouting Data…
Posted by Tom S. on 03/04/2001 9:28 PM EST:

Great work Tom (and rest of 177)!

If you sent over a softcopy of the data, then I will send over softcopy of WASH data from KSC (I’m sure Mike Soukup is ok with this). I’ll also disclaim the accuracy of the data until Mike and I have reviewed it against the video we captured.

FYI- visit http://www.soap108.com/ksc/ to get match results, ranking, movies, and more.

p.s. Do you have softcopy of UTC match results? I saw the html on the UTC Event page, but that will take some effort to convert to SOAP format. Thanks for any help!!

Regards,
KA - SOAP Team, Team 108

: Since this year’s game is about cooperation between teams, it is a good idea to share the data, so we can all find out who we work well with. Team 177 - the bobcats collected data about all the teams at the UTC regional. It is available on a website (see link below) This data is directly from the palm pilots on the field… i have no idea how accurate it is… but the teams that i printed out seemed to be accurate :slight_smile:

: See the link below…

: Hopefully other teams will share their data so we can all have reports on every team before we get to nationals…

: Tom Schindler
: Team 177 - The Bobcats