Bridges at Great Lakes Regional

Posted by Ian Mackenzie at 03/16/2001 12:10 PM EST

Student on team #188, Woburn Robotics, from Woburn C.I…

Will any teams be bringing a bridge to the Great Lakes regional? Our team would like to do some testing and minor adjustments between practices.

-Ian Mackenzie

Posted by Frank Toussaint at 03/16/2001 7:01 PM EST

Engineer on team #111, Wildstang, from Wheeling and Rolling Meadows and Motorola .

In Reply to: Bridges at Great Lakes Regional
Posted by Ian Mackenzie on 03/16/2001 12:10 PM EST:

Ian,

At the Western Michigan Regional last weekend there was a spare bridge (near the pits) supplied by FIRST. It was in constant use by many teams.

Frank

Posted by Natalie at 03/16/2001 7:34 PM EST

Engineer on team #288, The RoboDawgs, from Grandville High School and X-Rite / Delphi Automotive Systems.

In Reply to: Re: Bridges at Great Lakes Regional
Posted by Frank Toussaint on 03/16/2001 7:01 PM EST:

: Ian,

: At the Western Michigan Regional last weekend there was a spare bridge (near the pits) supplied by FIRST. It was in constant use by many teams.

: Frank

There was a bridge at the West Michigan Regional,but it was graciously supplied by team 141 Johnson Controls and West Ottawa High School. Thanks 141! It was used by several teams. I hope we have one to use at Nationals.

Posted by Frank Toussaint at 03/17/2001 9:44 PM EST

Engineer on team #111, Wildstang, from Wheeling and Rolling Meadows and Motorola .

In Reply to: Re: Bridges at Great Lakes Regional
Posted by Natalie on 03/16/2001 7:34 PM EST:

: : Ian,

: : At the Western Michigan Regional last weekend there was a spare bridge (near the pits) supplied by FIRST. It was in constant use by many teams.

: : Frank

: There was a bridge at the West Michigan Regional,but it was graciously supplied by team 141 Johnson Controls and West Ottawa High School. Thanks 141! It was used by several teams. I hope we have one to use at Nationals.

My apologies to team 141, Johnson Controls and West Ottawa High School. The bridge was so perfectly made that I rashly assumed that it was made by FIRST!