Bring your hardhat.....................

Posted by Ed Sparks at 04/02/2001 8:48 PM EST

Engineer on team #34, The Rockets, from Bob Jones High / New Century High and DaimlerChrysler.

I just spoke to my sister who lives in Orlando. Seems that they had a bad storm a day or two ago and it blew down some of the tent complex for FIRST sending several to the hospital. Anybody know the forcast for this weekend?

Ed Team34 - THE ROCKETS

Posted by Andrew Rudolph at 04/02/2001 9:05 PM EST

Student on team #168, Charger-Lightning Robotics, from North Miami Beach/Michael Krop Senior High School and NASA Kennedy Space Center/Cordis/HPE Automation.

In Reply to: Bring your hardhat…
Posted by Ed Sparks on 04/02/2001 8:48 PM EST:

Well here in miami it has been beautiful the last 2 days, a few days ago we had bad storms, hopefully it will be as nice as it is here up in orlando(70’s-80’s)

Posted by Rick at 04/03/2001 12:00 PM EST

Other on team #21, ComBBAT, from Astronaut/Titusville HS and Boeing/NASA.

In Reply to: Re: Bring your hardhat…
Posted by Andrew Rudolph on 04/02/2001 9:05 PM EST:

I have been in touch with the National Weather Service in Fla (where we live 40 miles from Epcot) And have made a special request for beautiful weather. So bring your sun screeen and dark shades its going to be GREAT!!! weather. I love doing the weather if your wrong you still get to keep your job. But i will not be wrong. Good Luck to all and see you at Epcot save travel to all

Posted by Carolyn Duncan at 04/03/2001 8:11 AM EST

Student on team #495, The Pack, from Jamestown High School and VBEP/Raytheon/Saic.

In Reply to: Bring your hardhat…
Posted by Ed Sparks on 04/02/2001 8:48 PM EST:

I read on the internet that the weather is supposed to be mostly sunny highs in the 80’s range. Which means that it will rain around 2 om most days. That’s just from being in florida, personal observations. I hope the people in the hospital are ok. C-ya all there.
:Carolyn
Team 495