Brunswick Eruption III- October 30

Brunswick Eruption III- The Spirits of FIRST
A Halloween Replay Competition

October 30th, 2004

North Brunswick High School, North Brunswick, NJ

this may be your last chance to play the FIRST FRENZY game and your first chance to train new members

And being the day before Halloween means all kinds of possibilities…

We have 15 teams signed up so far- don’t be left out.

Just a mere 12 hours from the Midwest… any team in the range of this forum is welcome to to attend

check our link at www.raiderrobotix.org

14 teams so far (June 10)- time to get on the list

Team 369 would like to sign up but your website seems to be down, is there an email or phone number we can use to register.

I just checked the website and it seems to be working fine. At any rate, if you can’t access it, the email address to send to is [email protected]. That is for Wayne Cokeley - he is out of town right now so he might not answer right away. He will be home after July 19.

Come Join us at Brunswick Eruption V.3.0

Come on all you Northeast teams, heck Midwest teams too, with nothing to do the day before Halloween, this is a great event to come to, always competitive always fun. We also may throw in a few Halloween type ideas in there too.

So far we are being headlined by teams like; 11(Palmetto Regional Winners), 303 and 56(NJ regional winners), 222(runners up at Chesapeake and Philly), 25 19 and 1089(Bridgewater Offseason event winners), and 1403 who were rookie all stars at NJ.

A Hawaiian Halloween, could there be anything better?

If interested-and you should be, contact either:
Corey Balint- [email protected]
Bharat Nain- [email protected]
Wayne Cokeley- [email protected]
or Big Mike

BTW-Teams we have listed to attend are:
11 MORT
19 Big Red Robotics
25 Raider Robotix
56 Robbe Extreme
102 Dexterous Gearheads
222 Tigertrons
270 Falcon -X
272 Cyber Crusaders
303 Panther Robotics
371 Curtis Cyber Warriors
1048 Mustang Robotics
1089 Team Mercury
1403 Cougar Robotics
1495 AGHS Robotics

Wow, some really great teams. Oct. 30th on my calendar is now booked for Jersey!
When my Brooklyn teams return in Sept. I’m going to ask one of them if they want to go play in NJ on Oct. 30. (The one robot I have in mind can hang in autonomous mode or manual mode) :slight_smile:

Also got to said HI to Wayne.

Niice, so far this is really turning out like a mini-regional. Speaking of which, come on MOE and Cybersonics, 56 and 303 are in, 237 is working on it, with you two there-NJ QF replay!!!

hey… I personally would love to come! I’ll try and see if I can get in contact with the Cybersonics advisors today to ask if we can arrange to go. I’ll let you all know later on today or tomorrow if 103 can attend!

Jess Jankowitsch

In addition 571 is considering attending but might not have an answer for a few days, but I will let you know as soon as we reach a decision.
-Steve Howland

Thats great, plenty of time left to still sign up.

O ya-forgot to post this
http://www.geocities.com/brunswick_eruption/BrunswickEruption.html?1059578951843
Go there if you need more info.

Thanks for posting that Corey, our raiderrobotix.org website is currently down because it is being revamped, but the Brunswick Eruption link works.

You can still visit our old website http://raiderrobotix.njfirst.org/
Sorry for the inconvinence(If any?), I am working on getting the new website up.

BTW-these are the teams that have signed up by July 31st-NOTE-this does not mean you have paid, im almost positive no one has yet.

Teams Already Listed as Attending
as of July 31
11 MORT
19 Big Red Robotics
25 Raider Robotix
41 Watchung Hills
56 Robbe Extreme
102 Dexterous Gearheads
222 Tigertrons
270 Falcon -X
272 Cyber Crusaders
303 Panther Robotics
1048 Mustang Robotics
1089 Team Mercury
1403 Cougar Robotics

If you want to be added or removed please contact someone from team 25 on CD ASAP, either Wayne C., Bharat Nain, Corey Balint.

<<
>
>

Hrmm. We will deffinately be ther to defend our title. BE is always a good time, very good comp, and one of the best driver training comps out there, if your gonna learn to drive, may as well learn to drive agains some of the best machines out there. That, and the tiki’s are just the coolest trophys out there, and 2 isnt enough, were commin for more. :wink:

once again Corey give it up you lost in the QF. the better teams won and you have to put thinks like that in the past. 56,237,and 303 won because we are better and we had the right ideas along with different robot that no body can beat. so give it up Corey you lost.

Hey all-Still plenty of spots open for BE V.3. So far we have 19 teams signed up, not sure which additional ones have signed up, but i am pretty sure these are still(i will get a definite list of sign ups posted later):
11 MORT
19 Big Red Robotics
25 Raider Robotix
41 Watchung Hills
56 Robbe Extreme
102 Dexterous Gearheads
222 Tigertrons
270 Falcon -X
272 Cyber Crusaders
303 Panther Robotics
1048 Mustang Robotics
1089 Team Mercury
1403 Cougar Robotics

Only team 1403 has paid, so if you have signed up please visit the website to find out who/where to pay. http://www.geocities.com/brunswick_eruption/BrunswickEruption.html?1059578951843 and find the contact info to pay.

Big Mike kinda signed me up to do something, so I’ll be there :slight_smile:

As far as I know Meli W. and Ian Woloschin will be also.

Looking forward to (finally) experiencing an east coast offseason!

Cory