Bubblet!

www.hobsoft.de

Download and install the game Bubblet!
It is officially the best game in the world.
And, best of all, it’s FREE (beer)!

grumble grumble darn conciounce! i just wouldn’t feel right dling this here at work. But once I get home … then I’ll see what all the fuss is about :slight_smile:

Stephen

Hey, this is a fun game, almost better then Solitaire. :smiley: I think I will playing this for awhile until I get better at it. Just what I needed, another computer game to waste spend to on.

My time!
Where has it gone!?!

Wetzel

/me shakes his fist at Jim258

Wait, I’ve seen this game before…this is a take off of a game produced by Sega and was developed for a Flash player that you downloaded the flash application and access them through your hard-drive…anyone remember that??

*Originally posted by AdamT *
**Wait, I’ve seen this game before…this is a take off of a game produced by Sega and was developed for a Flash player that you downloaded the flash application and access them through your hard-drive…anyone remember that?? **

No doubt.

There seem to be many forks for different platforms.

I doubt this was any sort of original version, but ain’t it pretty?

:smiley:

It has sound! I have a link to a game called Marbles on my web site. I have managed to addict too many people to this game (no kidding, when there web site goes down, I get around 20 e-mails from people asking if I know what happened to it) including my two bosses. The only time I play Marbles anymore is when I’m talking to someone on the phone (the advantage of no sound) Anyone ever play Collapse?

Here’s the link for Marbles:
Marbles

MissInformation

<==========>
It’s only a waste of time if you don’t enjoy it.

Anyone who is playing bubblet, have you been able to develop a stagety to playing bubblet to get a high number of points. I am trying to but it is not working out to well. Anyone have any tips on how to play well.

thats basically samegame which has been around forever on all platforms.

http://www.cse.nd.edu/java/SameGame.html

*Originally posted by Trashed20 *
**thats basically samegame which has been around forever on all platforms.

http://www.cse.nd.edu/java/SameGame.html **

heh…

ssshhhhh…

Hobsoft is cool…

What is the main objective? How do you score higher? I really suck at this!:stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by weedie *
**What is the main objective? How do you score higher? I really suck at this!:stuck_out_tongue: **

The main objective is to get a high score.

The more bubblets you can eliminate in a single move, the more points you get (per bubblet). The value of each bubblet eliminated rises with each additional one you eliminate for each move.

There’re a few different modes of play. I usually play Megashift because it’s the most dynamic, and the easiest to get rather high scores in (imho).

As for unified strategy, if you ever have the opportunity to eliminate a group that would cause another row to come into play, take it, especially if it will cause more than one row to come in, that is, unless you see some way of eventually getting a masssive amount of bubblets and new rows at the same time (which isn’t all too uncommon).

I rarely play seriously. I mostly just look at all the pretty colors moving around… :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, a friend of mine has gotten >8000pts in a round of Megashift.