build.xml help please

Hello!
We are trying to troubleshoot one errors that keep appearing when we build in netbeans and try to communicate to the cRIO. We have correctly compiled our code and ran it on the cRIO on several occasions but for some reason we receive this error after no changes have been made. The error appears on multiple computers, even after the computer has previously ran and imported code to the cRIO and no changes have been made to the computers code or settings with the wireless, cRIO, or the small 2Go laptop. We would appreciate your help!

Sending local file image.suite
C:\Documents and Settings eam614\sunspotfrcsdk\build.xml:95: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Documents and Settings eam614\sunspotfrcsdk\ant\deploy.xml:35:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:256)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:317)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:237)
at org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetInputStream.__read(TelnetInputStream.java:114)
at org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetInputStream.run(TelnetInputStream.java:535)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
BUILD FAILED (total time: 11 seconds)

The “java.net.SocketException: Connection reset” means that it’s a networking issue from your development machine to the cRIO.

Have you tried “ping” and “ftp” commands from the development machine to the cRIO?

If those work, you can check the windows firewall settings. If the firewall is on, it will often all ping and ftp from the command line, but not allow ftp from Java.

If neither of these work, please post a complete transcript.

[more advanced -

• Use ftp from the command line to copy the “image.suite” file manually to the cRIO, but rename it “robot.suite” on the crio.
  • From a command line in your robot project’s directory,
    • type “ant echo”
  • reboot the cRIO.
    ]

I’ve seen this issue, quite a bit using the 2GO laptop. I would recommend either running wired to program or you will have to retry sending your code. I’ve seen upto 4 attempts to “Run” the code to get it to load correctly.