Bumper material...Need to know name for price

Our bumpers are made from this stuff thats polystyrene with a hole down the middle then a cut down one side in a straight line. I am needing hte price for it for spares and for the costing spreadsheet. But i really can’t remember what its called (gone mindblank…)… Anyone else know?

Water pipe insulation?

Pool toy “noodles”?