Bumper Sticker Design Preliminaries

Just let me know what you guys think. I have a few other ideas, but these three are preliminaries of the ones that I uploaded the last time this discussion was active. Any ideas, thoughts, changes, or anything else just reply to the thread and I’ll make any changes neccessary. Once we finalize the design, the price can be finalized and we can have our stickers at last B^P! Woohoo!

http://stu.aii.edu/~ro091/images/sticker1.jpg
http://stu.aii.edu/~ro091/images/sticker2.jpg
http://stu.aii.edu/~ro091/images/sticker3.jpg

Robby,
Those look awesome. I’ll be first in line for one if you get them made :slight_smile:

You’ve got my approval too!! I like the second one… nice idea… I’d be second in line to get one :slight_smile: Just one more FIRST thing to be put on my car :wink:

*Originally posted by Spooks180 *
**You’ve got my approval too!! I like the second one… nice idea… I’d be second in line to get one :slight_smile: Just one more FIRST thing to be put on my car :wink: **

awesome job robby o!!! i really like #3 and #2 is very close behind. i’m 3rd in line. haha…lol

I get dibs on fourth!

They’re all great, but I gotta go with #1.

AWESOME!!! I was curious if we could grab the pics and use them if we could make our own stickers and stuff with them. I bought transparent stickers for car windows and have been making FIRST stuff out of them. Thanks.

<pickyArtist> Bah! Vhat garbage! Eet is all seempil like! No skeel at all! If you vere in mah home country, they vould skeeewer yeu like a sheeesh-kebab! </pickyArtist>

Ghad… I cant even keep my online accents straight. Okay, um, yea, if you guys wanna use em, I’m all for it. The only thing is that those arent hi-res, so the print-out may come out a little funky. Also, I had planned to get them printed on actual bumper stickers, so they would be weather proof. Not to mention that those arent even finalized, they’re just samples. I’ll tweak them as I or anyone else see’s fit or makes note of.

For example, I forgot that I have to try and keep the color count low, so that the print is cheaper, so the heart needs to be single color. The first-Guy one isnt finalized. And the “I LOVE FIRST” inside the logo looks a bit cluttered. Then again, maybe I’m being picky B^P. If you guys do want to print what’s already made on your own, may I suggest getting laminate sticky backs at kinkos??? If you trim out the paper to the sticker size, then laminate and leave a 1/4 inch border, you get a near-permanent sticker. I made some really nice ones outta the FIRST-logo only, which were cut to the exact shape of the logo, but were EXTREMELY time consuming to make, so I dont have plans on making loads of those, sorry B^P.

But once we pick a design, or even two, the way I planned to do it was for everyone to send a self-addressed-stamped-envelope for each bumper sticker with the money for it in there. It’s probably going to range around 50 cents per sticker, if not less. But we need to get many people on it for it to cost that. We’ll figure out the details as things are finalized.

These are great Robby. I’ll be right there in line to get a few stickers. I’m really likin’ #2 and #3. I’m lookin’ forward to getting some on some vehicles.

I’ll definitely be sending to get some, maybe all 3… there are three vehicles here at my house :slight_smile: And it would be great to get FIRSTs name out there a little more.

What you do is take, say 50, and put them all around one car. Then you take another 50, and put them on another car. Not many people will miss that many bumper stickers.

Hmm, on #1, I would say make the “I” a little bit bigger, it seems there’s a lot of empty space over there. That is all, drive through :slight_smile:

If you do get 'em made, i’m 6th in line (or whatever’s next).

The third one while so cool as to be the only one to incorporate a robot into it, is not the first one i’d pick. Just because the simple reason that usually bumper stickers are usually horizontal to actually fit on a bumper. Not that that really matters nowadays cause people put them wherever they want on there car but just my 2 cents.

Awesome stickers, Robby! I’ll take one and stick it on something or another (I have no car and I think my mom would injure me if I put it on her car). Just let me know if/when/where I can get 'em.

~Angela who will bring everyone Dew to drink when they’re in line to get these stickers

Dew!

Hey, you make a sticker that says “Mountain Dew: Official energizer of FIRST kids around the world.”

*Originally posted by EddieMcD *
**Dew!

Hey, you make a sticker that says “Mountain Dew: Official energizer of FIRST kids around the world.” **

but not every FIRST kid thinks that Dew is good enough. personally, i think Dew is nasty.

*Originally posted by EddieMcD *
**Dew!
Hey, you make a sticker that says “Mountain Dew: Official energizer of FIRST kids around the world.” **

Can you say copyright infringement? That would be sooooo illegal.

but not every FIRST kid thinks that Dew is good enough. personally, i think Dew is nasty.

I agree! Dew is what I imagine… well a similar looking substance… as tasting like.
Anyway back on topic, I’d be proud t sport any of the stickers on one of my vehicles. It would also be neat if we took some to Dean and Woodie.

Personally, I think Pepsi is the best.

Coca Cola in 'da house :smiley:

you all are so wrong…

Jolt is the best!

PEPSI!!! I love PEPSI! Did you ever have the crystal PEPSI? That stuff was great. PEPSI is my personal choice for the best soda.
Enough off topic though.