C++ Eclipse Deployment Issue - Windows 10

I am running Windows 10. Clean build (only windows and FRC software). Eclipse Neon.2 (4.6.2). I am using the 64 bit version. I grabbed an example C++ program, indexed it and built it without any issue. When I try to deploy it (run as…) nothing happens? There is no output on the eclipse console. I am connected to the RoboRIO (Explorer can access it on 172.22.11.2) so I suspect it is eclipse or WPILIB. I did try turning off my windows firewall.

Note – I saw a similar issue on the Java discussion forum and posted that I have this issue so I am not sure it is C++, but I don’t know. This is my first time trying to do this.

I am having the same issue as well. Running Windows 10 and trying to use third party plugins. Tried Run as, and debug as WPILib C++ Deploy and nothing happens. No messages on the console. The binary exists on the PC but it is not transferred to the RoboRIO.

Is this issue seen on all OSes?

Matt

Found my solution. Delete the .metadata and RemoteSystemTempFiles directory in my workspace directory. Re-imported project and rebuilt. Deploy worked.

Thank you for the tip. The fix worked for me.