CALL YOUR SHOTS about what the 2020 game will be!

Want to earn glory from your friends/peers? Want to look back in a few days and see how horribly wrong you were? This is the thread to do it!

MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS ABOUT 2020 INFINITE RECHARGE BELOW… I’ll Start!

2020 will be a shooting game much similar to 2017 Steamworks. I believe we will be able to hold multiple game pieces and be able to score them into various levels (vision targets will be included). I think the second game piece will be similar to 2011’s Logomotion in which the shape is awkward to pick up, and there may be multiple variants. I believe the ‘power’ aspect will involve solar panels (maybe placing them onto them to hold control a la 2018), but the points will come at the END of the match rather than a continuous point flow. That being said, the bonus for each controlled panel will be very significant, and (almost) total control will be worth a RP. endgame will be something involving balance (a la 2012) or a rope climb (a la Steamworks) Successfully doing so will be rewarded with a RP. The field will be much less tall & crowded-- and thus a better viewing experience for the fans.

Let me know how this game will go… call your shot below!

3 Likes

oh and the human player will be utterly useless, as always.

7 Likes

2014 would like to disagree

14 Likes

fair enough, but 2019 was just so tall and crowded that nobody could see what was happening.

Big balls and minibots.

4 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

(Edit: American) Footballs, 2013 style goals, and minibots that both climb something and then do something to it (like scale a wall then open/close a door at the top).

4 Likes

Freedom footballs or soccer footballs?

12 Likes

Hint: Look at the proposed list of materials for the pratice field… :wink:

4 Likes

Could I get a link to that?

Freedom footballs referred to as power cells or just cells (we recently had power cubes lol)

1 Like

Freedom footballs are the only acceptable footballs. And if any game piece were to have the word ‘power’ stuck in front of it, this would be the game to do so.

1 Like

since the sponsor is star wars and the teaser showed droids, I believe that the game will involve a battery game piece and an interactive element (not game piece). specifically a computer port (the ones that droids use to open doors and stuff)

2 Likes

There you go…

1 Like

Repeat of recycle rush but star wars themed

5 Likes

oh god no

2 Likes

thanks!

I’m more inclined towards a remake of Stronghold remade Star Wars style…

7 Likes

I don’t think people realize how important human players are until you see a good human player and a bad one side by side.

17 Likes

Especially in 2017, considering you could be the best gear scorer in the world and still earn 0 gear points.

8 Likes