Im currently working on figuring out the best way to scout, what data worked for teams this season, as well as the best way to take in and analyze the data. I understand that this season is basically over, but understanding previous strategies will help me to be able to break down this year’s game even quicker.
If you’re willing, I’d love to take a look at any match data you’ve collected over the season. Raw data is great. PM or posting data here works, whichever you prefer.
If you share, or even if you don’t, I’m curious:
- How did your team scout? (Paper, electronic, etc)
- What was the main data you looked for/found most important? (Cargo, climb, etc)
- Did you change your scouting at all throughout the season?
3a. What did you change?
- What program did you use to take in and look at your data? (Google sheets, excel, Tableau, etc)
4a. Opinions on this system?
- How did you use this data to make a pick list for alliance selections?
Any and all responses i get on this will be helpful. Im constantly looking for ways to improve our team, and am currently hot on data analysis and understanding how and why certain data is more important to some teams than it is to others.
Thank you in advance :)