Camera Causing rio to reset

When we connect to the rio wirelessly we are able to control the robot but it only works for a few seconds before it re sets itself. So the connection light on the drive station flashes on then off and then connects automatically afterwards. It stays disconnected for 1 or 2 seconds. I have determend that the problem has something to do with the camera. Because when I upload the simple vision code it works fine but when i put it into our main robot code it doesn’t work. Also the camera’s blue light turns on but in the main code or when I upload a code without any camera code in it, the blue light turns off. I tried taking the camera out of both the code and the rio but that did not fix the problem ethier. I may be mistaken and it aint the camera, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. (We code in c++)

The blue light turns on when the camera is active. When it’s not in use, the light should be off.

As to the reset issue, i’d watch the power LED during operation to see what the RIO itself is doing. If it’s actually resetting, I’d check the wiring (power & ethernet) before blaiming the camera.

The Rio aint losing power just the rsl light goes from fleshing to solid to flashing, so it goes from enabled to disabled to enabled. As for the wiring i double checked that everything was in and working properly. And the Ethernet is in properly

If it helps here is the error message from the drive station console

Warning 44004 FRC: The Driver Station has lost communication with the robot. Driver Station
Warning 44002 Ping Results: link-bad, DS radio(.4)-bad, robot radio(.1)-GOOD, cRIO(.2)-GOOD, FMS-bad FRC: Driver Station ping status has changed. Driver Station
Warning 44004 FRC: The Driver Station has lost communication with the robot. Driver Station
Warning 44002 Ping Results: link-bad, DS radio(.4)-bad, robot radio(.1)-bad, cRIO(.2)-bad, FMS-bad FRC: Driver Station ping status has changed. Driver Station

Take a look at the red text here: http://wpilib.screenstepslive.com/s/4485/m/13503/l/480121-new-for-2016