I asked the CAD team if they had a file to share; we’ll see. The head student is very busy with drawings for all the competitions and his school work keeps interfering, too. Attached files are photos I just made for you of a prototype we used for vision testing that is close to the final product. Notice the little catches on the front left and right, and the little springy things are almost discernable on the front top and bottom.
The bare LED shown is like what’s inside (except we do use green not orange that I grabbed to show you). The heat sink might be optional since we run the LED highly derated (we didn’t know that they were so bright early on) but we’re now committed to it as a required spacer so it all fits together tightly.
The gray light shield keeps a lot of stray light out of spectators eyes.