We have configured our Axis Camera to be accessible on the Drive Station, but we cannot get any feedback from the camera.
The camera is configured to be accessible anonymously, and is on local IP 10.13.89.11 (team is 1389).
When camera is enabled on Dashboard, it indicates that data is being passed by telling us bandwidth used, but we get no image.
Also, when we access the camera via the IP, we can get an image, indicating that it is in fact working.
Is there anything I might be forgetting, or are there any workarounds for a camera that won’t connect?
I am having the same problem.
The camera feeds through the IP viewer in a browser, and on SmartDashboard, but not the FRC dashboard. Though, it does show the FPS and bandwidth, just no image.
I’ve been searching, maybe these tips will help you?
- Make sure there is an Administrator user for the Axis camera with the username and password as “FRC” no quotes. (Not sure if this was what you meant with it being “configured” for use. Also make sure that the default “root” user has the password “admin.” (No period/quotes.)
- I read that possibly the new driver station is still running the old dashboard. Check under Control Panel / Uninstall Software / National Instruments Software, and make sure there is just the 2013 Driver Station Software installed, along with the LabVIEW RunTime Engine for 2012. If there are both 2013 and 2013, uninstall both and only reinstall 2013. (Only if you are comfortable with it. It’s what I did, but still having the problem.)
- Do you have the Utilities installed as well as the Run Time Engine and Driver Station? Maybe try that as well.
Let me know if you find a solution!
I am also experiencing the same problem… i reduced the FPS and increased compression to 100% and still i get no image. i can log into the ip… 10.27.61.11 and use the FRC admin to see the image, but this is just a temporary solution to the problem.
I am having the same issues. I am using the 206 model if that makes a difference.
I have only had short dealings with the axis camera (thankfully successful), but I will give all the help I can:
-Is the DriverStation set to you team number?
-As previously mentioned make sure you have all of the up-to-date utilities and etc.
-Have you tried to reset the Camera completely yet?
- Try to connect using the cameras default IP
- Try connecting directly to the camera to the computer using Ethernet
I’m sorry that I don’t have more for you I hope this helps somewhat.