Camera Problem

This year my team members wan to be able to use the camera on our robot. So I followed the steps to set up the users accounts and I made a code I’m not sure if that is he problem but when I downloaded the code I got no feedback on the dashboard. I do not know what I did wrong I updated the cRio, FRC tools, the Driverstation, and windriver but still the same problem. The code I have for it is:

#include "Vision/AxisCamera.h"
#include "Vision/HSLImage.h"

class:
AxisCamera *camera;

public:
ds = DriverStation::GetInstance();

operator control:
        HSLImage image;     //Creates an image
        AxisCamera &camera = AxisCamera::GetInstance();
      camera.WriteResolution(AxisCamera::kResolution_320x240);
      camera.WriteCompression(20);
      camera.WriteBrightness(0);

You shouldn’t need to include these two headers if your Workbench and libraries are fully up to date, just WPILib.h.

Have you configured your AxisCamera as per the manual?
http://www.usfirst.org/uploadedFiles/Robotics_Programs/FRC/Game_and_Season__Info/2011_Assets/Kit_of_Parts/How_to_Configure_Your_Camera.pdf

We finally got our working thanks to kind people on here. We had ours mounted on a piece of lexan that was over the reset button and it was getting interrmittenly pressed. Make sure the button is clears the mounting.

Also use a crossover cable between the camera and the CRIO port 2.

I thought the problem was that I did not have those headers in, I inserted them in to the code to see if it would work, and I have followed he steps in the manual step by step and still nothing.

Its working now thanks for your help, the problem was the password for the FRC account… I think!