Can anyone spare a bottle, Label Scan that is!!!

Can anyone out there scan in the label from the Mt. Shasta water bottle that was given out down in Fla. this year??? You know, the one with the FIRST logo on the back of it!

Speaking of the water, has anyone spotted the new label design anywhere?? I can’t even find the normal bottle in CT. I don’t think they market themselves in CT. If anyone has seen the Mt. Shasta water, FIRST label or no FIRST label let me know!!

And don’t forget my scan!!! :smiley:

w00t!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Here it is…

I had to adjust the brightness on it because the shiney label didnt scan well with my LED indirect exposure scanner so if anyone has an older scanner they may get a better picture.

:slight_smile:

Whoo Hoo!!! Thanks again, that works for what I want!

w00t, that’s pretty cool… I never actually got a chance to see it :slight_smile:

I always thought the math equation is way to corny under the FIRST logo.

*Originally posted by JosephM *
**I always thought the math equation is way to corny under the FIRST logo. **

:rolleyes: i thought it was funny

we sold Mt. Shasta water at our school store this year. we didn’t carry the first stuff but we might when school is back up.

I have a full unopened bottle of that stuff that i successfully brought home…

The one bottle that wasn’t dumped on someone!!!

Actually, Baker and I were on our way to dump the bottle of water on someones head but the award ceremony began…

I have a full, unopened bottle of that water sitting on my dessor, in my room!!! I know lots of people would like to have one but they should have not used them as squirt bottles… LOL

i never even got one :frowning:

the national bev. corp web site is www.nationalbeverage.com where they have a product locator

I have also just sent national beverage sales team another e-mail hopefully this time they will reply to it and i will be able to get the info they give me out to you guys

*Originally posted by team222badbrad *
**I have a full, unopened bottle of that water sitting on my dessor, in my room!!! I know lots of people would like to have one but they should have not used them as squirt bottles… LOL **

correction…there are 2 unopened bottles that survived nats :smiley:

i was told by the Sales Team at National Beverage that they didnt know when and where FIRST water was coming out but that they would email me with further info as they got it