Can you install windriver on more than 1 pc?

Can you install windriver on more than 1 pc?

Yes.

also does anyone know where to obtain a license from? What do i do when it asks me to install, manual license, select from file, or temporary? I’m quite lost, any help would be greatly appreciated.

You choose Temporary, then the registration window pops-up already populated with your activation code.
On the registration window they want your name (if an adult then they want you to add “(Mentor)” after your name).
For “Company” enter your school or 4H or whatever followed by “(Team No. 522)”

You must be connected to the Internet when you install Wind River.
If there are Firewall problems it will fail and you can try it again on a different (home) internet connection.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Follow the step-by-step directions in the “Chapter 4 Software Installation” section of the Control System Manual . You’ll find it at http://www.usfirst.org/frccontrolsystem , along with all the other documentation you should download and keep handy.

I am having the same kind of issue…

I think that my problem is that I have put in the CD, and I saw the registration code and deleted it. Oh, no big deal, I thought, I have it right here infront of me…

Well I put it in, and it says that it is invalid. I put 2 '-'s anywhere in it, and it searches and then tells me that it is invalid. So, my question to you is how do I get my list to be pre-populated again? I uninstalled everything and then re-installed it. Still, when ever I go to install WindRiver it has what ever I tried last time in the field. I hope this is making sense to you, if not I’ll try to explain again.

I’ll try to delete any “cookie” type devices that WindRiver might have put on my computer, that might help…

Nevermind. Fixed it. Thanks CD!