Cant deploy code cant build code or accesses vendor libs

Cant deploy code cant build code or accesses vendor libs

i get this error

command ‘wpilibcore.manageVendorLibs’ not found

Is that your full codebase? Or did you just copy relevant files and push that to github?

If that’s your full codebase, then you’ve done something very very wrong. You should have a build.gradle file at the absolute minimum.

If that’s not your full codebase, please upload your code exactly as it lives in vscode (i.e. with a src directory, build.gradle file, etc), and share a link to that. Without your actual project, we won’t be able to adequately support you.

As for the error, is that the FULL error message? If not, please provide the full exact message.

If it is the full error, I suspect your environment is not setup properly. Please read through the wpilib setup documentation. Follow those steps one by one and test again.

Is this coming from a more or less fresh install of the system? If so and you’re on mac for some reason then you might have missed importing libs. Otherwise, look at what Fletch said.

I’m on windows and i just updated my git hub because this problem happened when i added new code to it it has been working for the past few months.

I’m on windows and i just updated my git hub because this problem happened when i added new code to it it has been working for the past few months.

Thanks, Cameron

Still looking for gradle and such. That code will not work as-is because the directory doesn’t match the package declaration. As I said before, we need to see the FULL project, including build.gradle, the src directory, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.