When I try to include anything, it says that it cannot access them. The autocomplete does not even show the frc namespace as an option. I have already completely uninstalled and reinstalled WPILib and VSCode.
Have you tried this?:
It’s actually not a Gradle issue, it’s just that occasionally the vscode engine gets confused. Follow the following steps to try and reset everything.
Make sure you’re not getting any popups saying you’re in the wrong folder when opening vscode, or any other popups.
Make sure you didn’t accidentally create a c_cpp_properties.json file in the .vscode folder. It breaks everything. If it’s there, delete it.
Close all files in vscode. Leave vscode open.
Run the refresh c++ intellisense command in …
One important thing for C++ desktop support is that you need to have Visual Studio 2019 version 16.4 installed. Older versions do not work.
I fixed it. It seems that after I installed WPILibNewCommands vendordep and refreshed the Intellisense, it started working.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.