Casting call for engineers on History Channel

ENGINEERING EDUCATION ADVOCATE #9 Copyright © 2006
JANUARY 11, 2007 PLEASE FORWARD

The Inside Scoop on Marketing Engineering Education
By Celeste Baine ([email protected])
Note: We stand 100% behind the advertisements and content in this newsletter. If you have a problem with an advertiser or the content, please contact us and we will try to get it resolved. - Celeste Baine*

Casting Call - I am casting a new series for The History Channel. This show will take facts from history and try to find out if those facts are true or false. One of the main components and important hosts that I am looking for is an engineer. This person would be out in the field, in which ever country the show takes us for that episode, and will be recreating exciting events in history to help us come to a conclusion. The series is not yet named, but it is going to be much like History’s #1 rated show, Digging for the Truth. This on-camera opportunity would be a large commitment that would have lots of travel and will be the most amazing experience for the right candidate. Everyone who wants to audition should send in a tape and they should show their outgoing personality and how much they love what they do. Please feel free to contact me via email or phone if you a have any questions. Caryn Leigh Posnansky, Casting Director, The History Channel/JWM Productions, 212-831-5216 (o), 917-544-2066 ©, [email protected].