CD, a great place to be

Just sitting at school thinking about FIRST, and what life would be like within the FIRST community without CD.

CD gives me a place to express my opinions as an individual. It gives me an opportuinty to share my thoughts about the FIRST message, and spotlight teams who are great at it. It supports my wACky ideas with advice and white papers. It allows me to “meet” people from across the country and around the world. It grows FIRST by providing information, information, and more information. It is an almost constantly positive place full of constructive criticism. It supports my absolute adiction to FIRST. Thank you Chief Delphi.

yay brandon

David66 you’re absolutely right. Since I registered in December and became a regular on here I have recieved a lot of help and suggestions reguarding issues our team has with the school board. I also try to help others out when I can. I have made several new friendships with some of the users on here. This is also the best place I found to see what other teams are up to and thier robots. Also the scoring at the regionals has been updated here quicker than the FIRST site. I can go on and on. This is a great site and even though I’ve never met Brandon and the others that help him I want to say thanks for your dedication to this site and keeping it up and running for different users like me. :slight_smile:
I also want to say thanks to all of you (you know who you are) who have helped me and my team out. Without people like you CD wouldn’t be the place it is.

I wasn’t a member until this week actually, and I thought I was “in the loop” for FIRST, and I’ve been perusing the forums and I’ve realized that there’s so much more going on other than what I’ve heard through our captain.
It’s great.