CD Pic Gallery Bot Pictures

Ok all:

With some help from Brandon, I have compiled all the pictures in the CD Picture Gallery under the 2003 Robot Section. (Located Here ) The process used was similar to the one that allows you to view the CD pictures on http://fbi.feds201.com

Anywho… The pictures are arranged into dirs based on the Team number in the profile of the uploader. A dir exists for every team even if there aren’t any pictures for it. This way, if you are collecting more pictures, you will already have a directory structure to arrange them. Finally, all the pictures were either sized up or down (in proportion) so that the max. width is 800 px and the max. height is 600 px.

To download the zips (which are seperated into division), you can go the the white papers and then scouting. Or, you can go directly to them by the links below:

Archimedes
Curie
Galileo
Newton

I hope people find this useful. Hopefully, next year, there will be a huge FIRST Scouting Network which will provide you with a welth of data. But, for now, this is it.

Jack

Nice work. Now I can use my Clié to it’s full extent.

Keep up the good work.

Also, don’t forget about firstrobotics.net there are many pictures up there that are not on Chief Delphi.