Team1591	1
Freddy Schurr	1
Hiteak	1
Bcahn836	1
Xzvrw2	1
Elgin Clock	1
Mocat1530	1

And the picture, one everyone should’ve seen coming:

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/25235?

And since I’ll be back in the 803 by the end of this contest, the deadline is once again Saturday at midnight, unless you can eke one in before I open the thread to judge it.

Go!

Koko:: Do you like it on my head? Well I hope you like it on my head becuase those pesky FIRSTers decided to duck tape you to my head. Yeah, I know it’s sad but what can you do? It’s the offseason. Oh well you’re keeping my head warm so I guess I’ll just keep you there for a while…

Person taking the picture:: Koko why are you talking to yourself?!

Koko:: IM NOT TALKING TO MY SELF!! IM TALKING x-dawg!!

[not an entry] Yay for first responce at 6 am ish… ok gotta go back to getting ready for summer school [/not an entry]

Koko Ed in 2001 I bet you I would look better with a cat for a hat. Hey, that rhymes… that’s pretty slick. I wonder what would happen if Dr. Seuss made a character for Marvel…

Koko Ed- “so this is what i get for losing a donut eating contest with dave”
Dog-" so this is what i get for losing a donut eating contest with dave"

<not included with entry>(imitation of Ed Edd & Eddy)</not included with entry>

Ed (imitating the dumb Ed): Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh…Eddy, why is there a cute red dog on my heeeeeeead?

Dave Lavery (as Eddy off-camera): I don’t know, Ed! Just throw him off!

Ed: UUUUUUUH…Okay! tries to toss puppy into road, but gets bitten instead OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW (this goes on for about three minutes)!

Dog “Stop your pouting right now young man. I said that we were not going to It’s A Small Small World till after dinner. Now off to see Goofy and his pals”

A case of double trouble:
X-Dawg and KoKo Ed deciding what to name the game they are playing in the park.

KoKo Ed:
Sometime today you have to decide, X-Dawg - stack attack, tower power, or aim high?
X-Dawg: yawn, sleepy - maybe I can take a little nappy up here and you can tell me some FF stories first.
KoKo Ed: <hmm> well…

“Not only am I the Hair Club for Men president, I’m also a client.”

<not an entry> If you’re too young to get this one, PM me and I’ll explain it. Or just ask anybody over the age of 25. </not an entry>

<obviously not an entry>
Make that 20.

(not an entry)Just because you have been thinking about being a client , it doesn’t mean everyone over 20 understands(not an entry) :stuck_out_tongue:

Koko Ed: “Ok, here’s the routine, I ask a question and you answer. Ready? What covers a house?"

X-Dog: “Roof!”

Koko Ed: “How does sandpaper feel?”

X-Dog: “Rough!”

Koko Ed: “Who was the greatest ball player of all time?”

X-Dog: “Ruth!”

Koko Ed: “We’ll have them ROFL by this time…”

X-Dog: “But wait! Isn’t the greatest player Mantle?”

Koko Ed wonders just how the team managed to convert a poof-ball shooter into a floppy-stuffed-animal shooter.

DOG- woof woof woof, i wanna ride the Viper.

Ed- how many times do i have to tell you i dont do rollar coasters

DOG- come on i wanna ride it and I can only ride it if u come

Ed-NO NO NO

DOG- you always spoil all the fun

ED- If i hear any more lip from you your going right back to the game i got you from

DOG- noooooo not there, I’ll behave I promise

Ed- Good now its time to go ride the Feris Wheel

After years of battling with Dog-Hairitus Koko Ed embraised his canine hair and wore it proudy for the world to see… Until some FIRSTer with a camera decided to turn it into a caption contest… poor Ed was a sad man after that.

KoKo Ed’s “experimenting” in the 60s finally catches up to him…

…Idiots!
I told them to get me a Red Bull or a Raw Dawg!

This brings another meaning to “hair of the dog”.

In a dog/owner look-alike contest, the judges informed Koko Ed that he was just short of the trophy because of the unusual case that he looked more like a dog than his pet did.

The only safe place from all the X-Cats, was on top of Koko Ed’s head

“Finally i have a hair style i like!”