CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #110

…now with 100% more fiddling to get it to run!

Here’s the scores:

Name                TotalTeam # Wins (10)Seconds (5)HM (2) Burn (3)Singles (1Avg. Score 
MissInformation        21    116        1          1      3                 0        4.2
Steve W                19    188        1          1      2                 0       4.75
Boiler                 18   1529        1                 4                 0        3.6
Jay H 237              18    237        1                 4                 0        3.6
Lukevanoort            13    587                   1      2       1         1        2.6
Rohith Surampudi       10     75        1                 0                 0         10
Nehalita               10   1345                          2       2         0        2.5
EddieMcD               10      0                          3       1         1          2
KathieK                 9      0                   1      2                 0          3
GaryV1188               8   1188                   1      1                 1       2.67
Jane                    8    418                          3                 2        1.6
Skimoose                8    228                          3                 2        1.6
T. Hoffman              8     48                          3                 2        1.6
Al Skierkiewicz         7    111                          3                 1       1.75
Cody C                  7    306                          3                 1       1.75
Hiteak                  7   1930                          3                 1       1.75
Koko Ed                 7    191                          3                 1       1.75
Dorienne                7      0                          2                 3        1.4
Dylan                   7   1549                          2                 3        1.4
InfernoX14              7    166                          2                 3        1.4
Jgjedi10                7   1511                          0       1         4        1.4
Rich Wong               7      0                          2                 3        1.4
Wayne Doenges           7   1501                          2                 3        1.4
Joe Matt                6    384                          1       1         1          2
Kyle A                  6    306                          2                 2        1.5
Mocat1530               6   1511                          2                 2        1.5
Cuog                    6    422                          1                 4        1.2
Michelle Celio          6   1065                          1                 4        1.2
EricS-Team180           5    180                          2                 1       1.67
Goober!!!               5   1501                          0                 5          1
Andrew Blair            4    306                          2                 0          2
Rick Tyler              4   1294                          2                 0          2
Greg Needel             3    131                          1                 1        1.5
Budda648                2    648                          1                 0          2
Dave Scheck             2    111                          1                 0          2
Matt Krass              2    358                          1                 0          2
Mercury Rising          2     25                          1                 0          2
Alex Cormier            2      0                          0                 2          1
Bcahn836                2    836                          0                 2          1
1derboy                 1    494                          0                 1          1
Adam Richards           1   1341                          0                 1          1
Arefin Bari             1   1345                          0                 1          1
Conor Ryan              1   1403                          0                 1          1
Elgin Clock             1    237                          0                 1          1
Freddy Schurr           1      0                          0                 1          1
Miketwalker             1   1902                          0                 1          1
Team1591                1   1591                          0                 1          1
Xzvrw2                  1     65                          0                 1          1

And this week’s picture:

http://www.marsbot.org/gallery/?g2_itemId=9060
(and yes, I have a backup of it in case the server goes down)

As always, the deadline is Saturday at midnight EDT, unless you’re lucky and slide one in before I judge it.

Go!

“Why didn’t anybody warn me that team 195 was out on the field practicing and getting ready to dump?”

This is the reason team socials aren’t held in Chuck E. Cheeses anymore, This is also the reason than nobody over 12 is allowed into the place without a child.

Mary: So, whose idea was this? ::giggles::

Arefin: Billlllllfred’s =), he wrote about it in the new game rule book… shove the human player into the corner goal.

“Here is what the refs do to you if you cross the line in autonomous.”

“Talk about a needle in a haystack, now if I can only find that 1/4-20 bolt that fell off our arm!”

Ohm - I am in touch with my inner poof ball.
I feel -
colorful
bouncy

• stuck - Ohmmm

" I didn’t know that Team 1902 could load all those balls at once"

Gotta hand it to the Mafia… they keep things fresh and original…

Tonight on CBS: When Poof Balls Attack!

Warning: These images should not be for those who can not stand colorful balls

"And we all thought it was funny to watch Tank (of team 393) eat the poof balls. The robot decided to not only eat a member, but then dump her in the goal as if she were just another ball.

I just wish I would’ve been there to see her try to fit through the gears…"

The automated scoring system from FIRST still has glitches. Exhausted ball counter really dives into their work of counting 1 point balls. It seems that even they are getting a little “behind” in their work.

This pit of poof balls brings me back to my childhood…, besides they won’t let me in the ball pits anymore, I always get kicked out!!!

“Where did that ping-pong ball go? I know it’s in here somewhere!”

that was a very nice place to take naps!!

BREAKING NEWS: Massive balls in Burger King ball-pit trap children for hours.

Burger King was trying out new, larger balls in their ball pits for children in hopes to attract more away from its rival, McDonalds. Their strategy has utterly failed, as 14 children became stuck under the balls due to a cave-in. McDonalds stock reports a $1.35 gain in the last day.

Dunno if that’s too long, if it is, just do the bold part as my entry :smiley:

Another burned out student goes out with the other trash! When will this senseless waste end?!?!?!?!?

It turns out that in order to find the volume of an object, poof balls are a no go!

I a hurry to get to the next regional, the FIRST crew quickly packed up the Poof balls. Little did they know that they had crated one of there own.
She was later found, unharmed, after they dumped the balls. She had survived by eating some of the Poof balls. Whan asked about her ordeal she was quoted as saying " The Poof balls aren’t very tasty but they are filling."

Everybody thought SuperGirl was a goner when her phone booth fell over and was filled with kryptonite poof balls. But thanks to her safety glasses, her X-ray vision was intact, and the Invisible Man (off-camera, I think–?) came to her rescue. The Green Lantern wasn’t far away, but it was the final period and couldn’t leave his post.