CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #115

…not posted before dinner, but at least it was delicious.

Here’s the scores:

Steve W	34
MissInformation	34
Rich Wong	31
Boiler	26
Jay H 237	22
Mocat1530	20
Wayne Doenges	20
Lukevanoort	17
Hiteak	17
T. Hoffman	17
EddieMcD	17
Jane	17
KathieK	15
Al Skierkiewicz	15
Cody C	15
Koko Ed	15
Skimoose	14
Cuog	14
InfernoX14	14
Greg Needel	13
Nehalita	12
GaryV1188	12
EricS-Team180	12
Rohith Surampudi	11
Dorienne	11
Arefin Bari	10
Dylan	10
Jgjedi10	10
Kyle A	9
Michelle Celio	9
Goober!!!	9
Andrew Blair	8
Andy Baker	7
Dhoizner	6
Elgin Clock	6
Artdutra04	6
Joe Matt	6
anna~marie	5
Dave Scheck	4
KarenH	4
Rick Tyler	4
Alex Cormier	4
Conor Ryan	3
Thegathering	3
“Big Mike”	2
Budda648	2
KelliV	2
LordTalps	2
Matt Krass	2
Mercury Rising	2
Tytus Gerrish	2
Astronouth7303	2
Bcahn836	2
Danielle H	2
Freddy Schurr	2
1derboy	1
Adam Richards	1
Brandon Martus	1
Daisy	1
Dlavery	1
huff_dragon	1
Lil' Lavery	1
Miketwalker	1
Team1591	1
Worldbringer	1
Xzvrw2	1

And the picture:

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/24197

As always, the deadline is Saturday at midnight EDT, unless you luck out and slip one in before I judge it.

Go!

I am Koko Ed.

Karthik:I’m Madonna with a good haircut!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Karthik: You expect me to announce…WITH THIS HAIR?!
Some guy off camera:** Karthik, you’re bald.

Karthik: Oh yeah!

Karthik: Would the real Karthik Kanagasabapathy please stand up? Please stand up? Please stand up?

“Probably the best hair day Karthik will ever have”

Excuse me, ma’am, if you’ll step right over here in just 3 minutes we’ll be demonstrating our fantastic new ginsu knife set! And some lucky person will go home tonight with a free gift, just for watching!

Karthik:
Ladies and gentlemen -
Inside this suit lies the soul of a songbird -
a warbler of ballads
a traveling minstrel among FIRSTers.
Inside this suit is a man -
destined for Broadway fame.
See this mic?
Tomorrow, I will…
hello…
power?
What happened to the power?
All I said was, ‘tomorrow…’

Poor Karthik. So dejected. He just lost his first match of the day against a Flowbee.

Karthik (in his infamous singing voice): “Don’t you wish your emcee was a pimp like me?!”

“Could they turn off some of the stage lights? I heard some of the audience members are going blind from the glare off my head!”

After being told that he makes a good door, Karthik practiced his best window impression.

[not part of entry]Notice the handle coming from Karthik’s back[/not part of entry]

TV commercial announcer- “Introducing the new Karthik mug, so lifelike you’ll think its real!” :yikes:

Stylish Shoes…$100.00
Cool Suit…$800.00
Feeling the wind blow through your hair…PRICELESS

“Hello, control? Could you find the event site manager? We’re getting an awful lot of glare in this sector, I think we have to turn down the lighting or it may throw off the CMU Cam. Thanks.”

Karthik showed up to this FIRST event thinking it was the Canadian Idol tryouts. What he didn’t know was that Candaian Idol officials had heard of him through the grapevine and gave him directions to any arena that wasn’t where they were. Karthik was planning to sing his version of Gerardo’s “Rico Suave” with the words substituted to be “Karthik Suave”.

Loouks like we’re in for a long, cold winter, fellow Canadians. As you can see, the 2 woouly worms above my eyes are very dark with no brown highlights.

Andy B.

(not part of the entry: those extra Canadian "u"s confuse me. I just ramdomly toss them in as needed, hoping they land in the right place. I don’t want to be disrespectul, you know.)

See Koko Ed, I do have less hair at all on my head, and that includes facial hair.

(see Who has less hair poll)

Karthik: “Na-nana,na…nana…nana Cant touch thi- This is ridiculous, I am NOT saying this on national television!”

Commercial Producer: “You wanna be famous doncha? Just sing it!”

for just twelve cents a day you can sponsor a starving canadian child of your oun. When you choose to sponsor a child in need, you are linked with one particular child who will know your name, write to you, and treasure the thought that you care.