Miketwalker	1
Ogre	1
Raymaniac	1
Team1591	1
tony.dalia.195	1
Worldbringer	1
Xzvrw2	1

And the picture:

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/25692?

This week being Cal Games, I’m changing the deadline ever so slightly to Saturday at midnight Pacific Daylight Time. (I didn’t realize until just now that we fall back this weekend…so I’ll have gone through Eastern Daylight Time, Pacific Daylight Time, Pacific Standard Time, and Eastern Standard Time by the end of my trip. This is going to be ugly.)

As always, though, if you slip one in before I judge it, you’re fine.

Go!

"Hi, my name is Ken.

I have a problem, I am addicted to robots…"

It Was ME!

“I know something you don’t know.”

Phyllis: “FIRST Law: If a team is running low on promotional buttons, stickers, or toys, small children have first dibs.”

All: “Good Call.”

(my apologies to the Man Law commercials)

Rich stole their “DORK” sticky notes.

Kool-Aid voice

“OH YEAHHHHH!”

Ken’s response to the Brief Essay Challenge, *How I Feel About FIRST and ChiefDelphi.
The group has given Ken the challenge of writing the essay in 30 words or less and taken bets as to whether he can contain himself. When presented the challenge, Ken smiles knowingly.

caption #1: today disaster struck. an explosion radomly occured during a meeting for the 2006 cal games. when the fire chief was interviewed he said that the explosion was caused by the enormous amount of brain power being generated in a small place. this picture was just before the explosion occured and all of the participants look really smart.

Caption#2: i motion to put dlavery on kk probation. finally kks for the rest of us :slight_smile:

“Mr. Green, in the Conservatory, with the rope”

I farted.

Mr Leung, this campus peer enforcement committee has found you guilty of parking in a handicap zone without a permit. I sentence you to 100 hours of community service, to be served working as a mentor for a local HS FIRST team!

What? Do you find that amusing Mr Leung? Alright then, 200 hours!

What are you smiling about? How does 300 hours sound?

Eugene Brooks (To self): “Dang, I could be getting my team ready for the Games, but I’m stuck with this bunch of weirdos. Oh no, Ken - I heard he got a cybernetic implant to read Chief Delphi - has eaten wasabi again, I guess we’ll just have to endure him spitting fire and letting off blue angels for an hour… again. Geez, this is boring, I don’t know how many times I’ve told Alvin that his campaign is pointless, AndyMark will never leave their tried and true designs for floral shape dogs. I never should have followed those ‘free food’ signs.”

And we shall be known as the Fellowship of the Cal Games

(Lord of the Rings music starts in background)

Lady in Turquois:" You enter a dark room. There are skulls littering the floor. Moss grows from the ceiling. Suddenly, out of the corner of you’re eye, you see a ocre jelly jiggle into the room from the door on your right. The jelly aggressively enters combat with Ken.

Ken, roll the 2 D12’s for your life."

And here we are, again, and we need to discuss this, again. When will you people finally get it in your heads that we do this year, after year, after year.

Anyone NOT interested in trying the new Segway raise your hand now… :stuck_out_tongue:

"If a fire alarm goes off at Cal Games blame Andy Baker, like everyone did at IRI!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: "

“Ah, I can see they’re busy reenacting the Shakespeare play Much Ado About Nothing.”

Ken to himself It would be hilarious if i just blurted out OMG WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE right now