Raumiester2010	1
Rick TYler	1
skimoose	1
whlspacedude	1
Zach Purser	1
Zyik	1

And the picture:

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/33293

As always, the deadline is theoretically Saturday at midnight Eastern.

Go!

The Astronaut, who was cost-cut from Village People when they “did the math”.

Houston, we have creativity. Over.

Ugh, they call this WWF for smart people? Then why is he wearing a diaper?

[npoe]Can anyone tell me if you have to burn an american flag if it touches the water?[/npoe]

Mark Leon tries to top Andy Baker.

Lunacy team mascot,
” Fire in the pit, fire in the pit, our Jaguar just fried. But I saved our flag!”

They don’t have a fog machine. Tytus started another fire.

… and one giant leap for first.
Does anyone want to tell him that dean said that in the kick off? Or shall we leave him in his own distorted sense of reality that has him in that space suit? WELL … we didn’t remind him how heavy the space suit is on earth when he came up with this idea, so why intrude on his fun.

Wait…this isnt the Moon!!!:ahh: :yikes: :eek:

“One small step for math. One giant leap for… math.”

Dan Green: “Everyone, you’ll have to bear with us-- Mark does this from time to time.”

Mark runs out of the tunnel quickly followed by two men in white trench coats, one with a very large needle. One of the two tackle him. As one rolls up his sleeve,

Mark starts babbling “b-but math… science… creativity!!”
Trench coat #1 “Yeah sure buddy.”
Trench coat #2 “Nighty night.”

He is injected with the needle and carried off the field in front of a stunned, confused, and quiet crowd.

kid in the background: See, i told you it was hot in here. Mark spontaneously combusted from the heat but like the dedicated man he is, he just keeps running with the flag.

other kid: isn’t anybody going to help him?

first kid: Nah, hes got it under control

(seriously it must have been frying in that suit considering that was in San Diego and the Kettering event in MI was toasty. That might have been our team’s jumpsuits though…)

NASA tries to fake the Mars landing in the same way they faked the moon landings…but they accidentally picked the wrong kind of “crater”… Like Bugs, maybe they shoulda’ made a left at Albuquerque…

[NPOE]

1. No, I do not subscribe to the lunacy that we didn’t go to the moon. We did. Honest. I saw it with my own two eyes, and that night is THE reason I went into engineering.

2. Whew! I thought Billfred was going soft there - no matter how inane of a caption I put out, I got an honorable mention. Thank goodness the most recent one was lame enough to not rate. Now, for next week, I’ll try to win it…:stuck_out_tongue:
    [/NPOE]

Don

Has anyone tried telling him they aren’t real moon rocks?

I kicked it into Overdrive to get back from space and all I get is this Lunacy?

[WOOHOO - 1/6 gravity on the crater! I can still do forward somersaults in this thing!]

“And now introducing Team nine sixty-…(runs, leaps)…OHHH %$#!!!+%&#!!!”

Mark quickly confirms that on the regolith, not only can everyone hear you scream, but they can also watch you make a fool of yourself.

Announcer: Mark Leon - showing his true colors, helping make rocket science a wonder for kids old and young. Doing the math, 'cause it’s cool, yeah, you heard me - math is cool. Launching enthusiasm into orbit even when everything appears to be going up in smoke - nah - saw the real deal today… it’s Mark Leon, showing his true colors.

Mark: thought bubble Man, I hope this blue hair color doesn’t stain anything…

this is one small step for us crazy announcers and one giant leap for… hey this isnt the moon darn

Mark was supposed to walk in slowly, carrying the american flag, to make it appear he was walking on the moon. However Mark ran onto the playing field. When asked why he changed the script, Mark said “They forgot to install the bathroom in this suit and I had to go real bad.”