CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #375

Not going to plague anyone with long introductions this week!

The scores after the last round:

Joe G.	45
GaryVoshol	34
EricH	30
Taylor	27
JaneYoung	25
kstl99	23
rsisk	21
Bill_B	20
Katie_UPS	19
EricS-Team180	18
DonRotolo	18
George1902	17
dodar	17
S.P.A.M.er 17	17
Ninja_Bait	16
Al Skierkiewicz	15
Wayne Doenges	15
HedgeHogGal99	13
Molten	13
Karibou	12
rachelholladay	12
jgw	12
Rangel(kf7fdb)	9
DRAKE2751	8
rtfgnow	6
Andy Baker	5
PAR_WIG1350	5
Aerosound	5
Chris is me	4
Colin P	4
Frenchie461	3
Cynette	2
akoscielski3	2
stundt1	2
Alex Cormier	1
LemmingBot	1
msimon785	1
SparxProgrammer	1
SuperNerd256	1
plnyyanks	1
GCentola	1
Barry Bonzack	1
kramarczyk	1
robokiller	1

And the picture:

As always, the deadline is nominally Saturday at midnight Eastern. I’ll be at Tempest 'N Tampa this weekend–if you see me (and can catch me), feel free to submit your entry in person!

Go!

Isn’t the game Aim HIGH? Seems rather low to me.

A week ago, the same mentor was doing the same thing–but the students had rigged a false bottom on that bin. You think it’s bad when the bottom of the bin is solid… Try after it collapses to hit you low and the next shot deflects under your safety glasses.

You sure this is an official recycling container?!? I put them in but they keep shooting back out!

You really think this is how I should hold it for a test???

“Whoa, did you see 375 has a floating tote? That’s wicked awesome.”
“Naw, you just can’t see the guy holding it. He’s wearing camouflage.”

When the inspectors saw this proposed solution for measuring maximum shooter speed, they insisted on the radar gun instead.

Does this bin make me look fat?

Announcer: “Tonight on Candid Camera. We substituted these innocent looking poof balls with bowling balls. Stayed tuned to see what happens next”.

Waking up in the hospital hours later, the mentor mumbled, “Bin there, done that.”

Nothing good is about to happen.

Robots is serious business. Here, a team is using military-grade poof-proof deflectors to test their high-tech shooter.

Here you see the mentors in full camouflage, hunting their 'bot, hours after it got lost from the heard. Don’t worry, it wasn’t their fault. The watchdog just had an error.

This worked really well two years later, when he balanced the bin on his head and caught trackballs.

“Shhhh! Be vewy vewy quiet, I’m hunting wobots!”](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmer_Fudd)

He IS wearing the safety captain pin.

Now if I can just trap this rabid robo…CRAP IT SAW ME!!!

Bin Laiden vs The Robotic Plague

FIRSTers attempts to “Borrow from the playbook of sports” left something to be desired, when it came to protective cups.

What you can’t see are the portals in the bottom of each bin.