SuperNerd256	1
plnyyanks	1
GCentola	1
Barry Bonzack	1
kramarczyk	1
robokiller	1
nitneylion452	1

And the picture:

As always, the deadline is nominally Saturday at midnight Eastern. Go!

Team 378 is better than 71, 1114, or any other legendary team; they actually figured out the 2009 game back in 2002.

They are also worse than said legends, as they put their scoring device on backwards. No wonder other teams didn’t like playing with them.

The team took Woodie’s phrase seriously: “The robot is just the campfire we all sit around”

Unfortunately no one brought marshmallows.

You can attach a trailer to a robot, but you can’t make him pull it.

9 years ago: “They expect it to overcome the effects of static friction at any moment now…”
Today: “Still waiting…”

The next test of pulling strength is the guy in the blue shirt.

[npoe]I resemble that remark. Hey, I’m in shape; “round” is a shape, right?[/npoe]

Raging Rodney: "I will pull it. I will pull it. I think I can. I think I can. I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

I am JVN."

This entire picture takes the idea of “blue alliance” a little too far. Even the bleachers scream alliance spirit!

This is what happens when a 2009 robot goes 88 miles per hour.

I’m going to take my ball and just sit here until you guys show me a robot that can do something useful!

The most impressive part? They managed to time travel with cardboard wheels while not catching them on fire.

Guys, I figured out why it can’t pull the cart…we forgot to put wheels on the trailer.

After their robot was doused by fire extinguishers for the 5th time, the coach decided that yelling “FIRE!” was not the wisest word choice to use in a robot competition.

When a team says to keep the robot as simple as you can I’m pretty sure they didn’t mean use cardboard…

Who said Dave’s hints never got us anywhere. Seven years later, 378-the only team in human history to ever successfully decrypt one of Lavery’s hints-had the last laugh when all of the non-believers were staring slack jawed at the screen, trying to find their happy place where all robots had traction.

For the game Lunacy, the students downloaded the metric version of the trailer drawings. However they forgot to convert ‘mm’ to 'inch.
Boy were the surprised and relieved when they went to their first regional.

Look guys, I can back up my model train at home and couple to a whole train full of cars and it has no software at all. We better get this working soon, I know those Beatty guys have something big up their sleeve and it won’t be pretty. Look at all the PVC pipe they are going to have to work with!

We took a 19th century robot and stuck a Hemi in it. Look what it can do!

Vlad the Impaler’s new robot.

378 decision to use their 2002 robot for Lunacy, and advertise as “G14 proof,” met with mixed success.